I am 18 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and definitely have a belly now. All is going well I think. I am completely over any morning sickness, though can still get tired. A week from tomorrow we have our first scan and will hopefully find out if it is a boy or a girl. Mark has decided he wants to be in a 4 brother family - so hopefully it is not twin boys! My blood pressure has been very low (though it usually is and always gets worse when I am pregnant), was only 90/60 on Friday when I went to the Dr. I do get light headed each time I stand up, but otherwise am fine. No other news to report at the moment. Have already gained 5kg!
1 comment:
I have also gained 5 kilos since I lost 5 kilos... and have very little story to tell with it!
PS The food was fab ;)
Post a Comment