Saturday, June 30, 2007

End Week 4


The builders only worked one day this week as it rained for 3 days and the other day they let everything dry out a bit, so not much progress this week - but they have managed to put up the frame for the bedrooms upstairs which is exciting!

Stephen was away for 2 nights again this week, so I am a bit over being home alone with the boys. I have a lso felt a bit jailed because the weather has just been soo cold and windy and rainy and awful that really the boys and I have spent a week in the lounge room with the heater on driving each other crazy! Oh well maybe next week will be better.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

Tell us what all the new rooms are... Do you post floorplans too? ;) Cannot otherwise quite picture it yet.

We are still umm'ing and ah'ing about buying 4 bedrrom plus study. How long can procrastination can go on for?